|2110 N. Thompson Lane
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
|115 Indian Park Drive
Murfreesboro, TN 37128
|2569 Highwood Blvd.
Smyrna, TN 37167
|310 Beasley Drive
Franklin, TN 37064
Why should I use Auto Art Body Shop?
- In business since 1970
- Locally owned and operated
- Highly skilled personnel
- State of the art equipment
- Limited lifetime paint warranty!
Where is Auto Art Body Shop?
Auto Art Body Shop has two locations in Murfreesboro, and one in Smyrna. Visit our contact page for maps and directions.
How does the repair process work?
Once you have contacted your insurance company, bring the vehicle to one of our shops. If the vehicle cannot be driven safely, make arrangements to have it towed. The following outlines the procedures involved and important milestones along the way to getting you back on the road:
1. Estimate Prepared
- Owner signs Repair Authorization
- Insurance approval
- Parts ordered electronically
- Parts received
2. Estimated Completion Date Given
- Vehicle scheduled for repairs
- Vehicle disassembled & re-inspected
- Insurance supplemental report written if additional parts/labor are required
- Insurance supplement approved
- Additional parts ordered if necessary
3. Customer Updated on Completion Date
- Vehicle setup on Unibody repair equipment
- Structural & body repairs made
- New panels prepared/installed
- Corrosion protection applied
- All metal work inspected, initial tests done
4. Customer Updated on Schedule Completion
- Vehicle chemically cleaned and tacked
- Vehicle prepped, primed and blocked
- Vehicle blown clean, masked & taped, placed in paint booth
- Multi-step paint refinishing process applied
- Reassembly, wheel alignment, air conditioning, detailing, final inspection and test drive
5. Confirmed Delivery Date Given
I still have some questions
Contact the AutoArt Body Shop location nearest you, and we will be happy to answer all of your questions.